Clinical Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverages social recruiting resources and in-house databases to identify and recruit the very best candidates. Leads generation activity from identified job boards.
- Targets and selects prospective clinical recruits, physicians and clinicians, from high population areas in the Market. Interviews and assesses all candidates submitted to pipeline and understands post-interview decisions to inform ongoing sourcing efforts.
- Maintains accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure compliance. Oversees and organizes follow-up conversations and communication from recruiting conferences attended by Market Recruiters.
- Develops physician and provider contact and networking database from researched and validated sources.
- Monitors and maintains job postings on internal and external job boards and social media recruiting sources.
- Maintains weekly reports on job posting endorsements and outbound sourcing efforts, including but not limited to: phone calls, emails, social media hits, as well as, past, present and future recruits from lead generation.
- Maintains sourcing action plans and routinely reviews them with Market Recruiters for accuracy, appropriateness and necessary updates.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High business acuity.
- Proven and proficient problem-solving skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge and use of online job boards and database filtering.
- Ability to build relationships with internal colleagues and leaders and external clients.
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media recruiting resources.
- Ability to present clearly verbally and solid written communication skills.
- Must be collaborative and a team player.
- Results driven, seeks accountability and works with a sense of urgency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Able to travel locally, regionally, nationally up to 5% of the time.
- Fluent in English.
- This position requires use of independent judgment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a closely related field required.
At least 1 year of related work experience required. 2-3 years preferred.
Successful background in physician and clinician recruiting and/or candidate/sales lead generation activities.
Social media recruitment experience preferred.