The Housekeeper is a customer-service and support-focused position working directly with patients and their families, insurance representatives, doctors and other ChenMed/JenCare team members in a dynamic and professional environment to provide the highest level of quality healthcare to all patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides extraordinary customer service to all internal and external customers (including patients and other ChenMed/JenCare Medical team members) at all times.
- Maintains the internal and external appearance of ChenMed/JenCare Medical facilities:
- Removes trash and leaf litter from areas surrounding the office building.
- Cleans all windows (inside and ground floor outside).
- Cleans all floors and floor coverings (including mopping of wood and tile floors).
- Keeps bathrooms continuously clean.
- Keeps waiting room clean and orderly.
- Regularly clean counters and sinks in patient rooms.
- Keeps all surfaces free of dust and dirt.
- Removes and disposes of trash from all trash cans.
- Keeps track of cleaning supplies and notify Office Manager when new supplies are required.
- Offers patients snacks and beverages as they wait in the main waiting room or patient rooms.
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of ChenMed Medical products, services, standards, policies and procedures.
- Skill in oral communication (English required).
- Ability to communicate with employees, patients and other individuals in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to ensure items are cleaned thoroughly.
- Ability to climb a ladder and change light bulbs and clean air vents.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA: