Manager, Business Sales
The Sales Analytics & Administrative Manager guide process improvements and development efforts related to existing and future infrastructure such as systems and automation to support both physical and digital sales management, planning. He/she also participate in department and cross-functional projects as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates, implements, and manages large, multi-tenant salesforce.com transformation.
- Supports all salesforce users on adoption and training best practices and adherence to corporate standards.
- Ensures all salesforce users are following program rules of engagement and globally defined processes.
- Creates program metrics and KPIs.
- Leads and contribute to all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the SFDC platform.
- Works cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon SFDC integrations & data integrity with different teams and systems to support overall business processes.
- Provides day to day SFDC platform support.
- Develops & maintain reporting and dashboard functions as well as business intelligence analytics.
- Works closely with the Strategy & Operations team to review processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for automation.
- Works with all User groups to analyze and document technical requirements for new features/capabilities within Salesforce.
- Creation and maintenance of new validation and workflow rules.
- Creation, maintenance, and configuration of user records / accounts, profiles, groups, roles and queues.
- Other activities include basic system support, troubleshooting, configuration and general operations and maintenance of the various Salesforce platforms.
- Analyzes and resolve and monitor SFDC data quality.
- Oversights of the daily operation Salesforce related to responding to problems and incidents.
- Sales organization reporting.
- Identifies, determine and review Sales Team commission payments.
- Manages the salesforce team and distributes work among employees.
- Recruits, hires, trains, disciplines, and recommends termination of Salesforce Team Members as required to maintain a skilled, enthusiastic, and productive workforce.
- Provides leadership and conduct performance reviews of direct reports.
- Develops and implement new analytics and tracking of performance.
- Builds and perform analysis to support the Field Sales commission process including the tracking of achievement against assigned business objectives.
- Conducts ad hoc deep dive analysis as needed to support program development, specific business cases, customer P&Ls and dashboards.
- Develops reports and dashboards.
- Membership Reporting.
- Supports quality control processes involving membership data.
- Prepares monthly and annual membership analysis for all product lines with detailed reporting for SLT and Board of Directors.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exposure to Sales.
- Must be able to prepare on-target project deliverables without heavy supervision.
- Must be comfortable conducting training and running effective meetings with stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge of SalesForce architecture and security mechanisms.
- Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy and know how to transform end-user needs into technical and functional requirements.
- Must possess great communication skills and the ability to synthesize complex data.
- Direct experience with the Salesforce.com Marketing Module.
- Experience with data import/migration.
- Recent experience using SalesForce as a sales management tool. Good comprehension of SalesForce and how to leverage it to drive sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Salesforce Mobile (iPhone, Blackberry, iPad) Module.
- Process Automation & Optimization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with a diverse team of people.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with databases, data feeds and warehousing and analytics tools
- Knowledge in Business Objects a plus.
- Must have strong follow-through skills.
- Strong documentation and customer service skills.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- This position requires 10-15% of local and state travel.
Additional Job Description
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelors in Business oriented discipline (Marketing, Management Science, Operations, and Research) or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Advanced working experience with Excel formulas and spreadsheets: formulas include, but not limited to v-lookup, if statements, pivot tables, sort, subtotals, charts, filters, macros and graphs.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator certification required with 3+ years of direct Salesforce.com hands-on experience with the configuration and ongoing administration of Salesforce.com.
- Expert in Salesforce report/dashboard generation.
- Must have management experience.
- Health plan experience a huge plus.